Ever felt shy of your dark lips? Are your dark lips a constant reminder of your smoking history? Is lipstick application a necessity rather than a choice. If your answer is yes to any of these questions, you must try dark lips treatment at Influennz.
What are the causes of dark lips?
- Smoking habits
- Dry,chapped lips
- Lip licking habit
- Using matt liquid lipsticks
- Sun exposure
- Lip eczema
What are the treatments available for dark lips?
- Dubai peel: The chemical peel is the most basic yet most innovative aesthetic treatment in the modern world. Chemical peels never fail to astonish us. Dubai peel, the latest in the armamentarium of chemical peels is specially designed for delicate areas of the body such as lips. It consists of a sequence of chemical peels applied on top of one another which gives results from the first session itself. Usually, 6-10 sessions are required every 2 to 4 weeks apart.
- Dermafusion: Microneedling is the re-discovery of the 2000s. Dermafusion acknowledges the strength of microneedling and combines this with various dermaceuticals to lighten the skin. Read More
- Pico laser: A very versatile and effective laser for Indian skin, pico laser has definitely proved its place in the aesthetic world. Be it any kind of pigmentation, pico laser can give results in few sessions and that too without any downtime. Try pico laser for dark lips treatment now. Read More
- Lip blush: At times, cosmetic camouflage is the only way to mask dark lips. Either due to non-responsiveness to treatment or because of lack of time. Lip blush is a semi-permanent method of masking dark lips and gives beautiful results that lasts year long. Read More
Pre And Post Treatment Care
It is recommended to stay moisturised and hydrated for at least 7 days before you decide to get the treatment. Certain antibiotics and skin care ingredients found in topical creams are also not recommended before getting the treatment. If you have herpes, you should consult your dermatologist and take the prescribed medication to avoid an outbreak.You shouldn’t be wearing any makeup on the day of the treatment.
There is no downtime to this treatment and you can return back to your routine after it. If you observe any redness, it is normal and it will fade away after a few hours of the treatment. You should avoid sun exposure and wear sunscreen at all times.
Dark Lips Treatment in Delhi
If you are one of those people who suffer from dark lips, then the Influennz Clinic in Delhi can help you achieve the perfect solution. Dark lips can be caused by various factors such as smoking, sun exposure, poor lifestyle choices, or genetics. However, regardless of what is causing your dark lips, we have a treatment that will work for you. Our clinic offers a range of treatments to lighten and rejuvenate your lips. One of their most popular options is laser treatment which uses advanced technology to eliminate pigmentation and restore a more youthful appearance to your lips. The process takes only 30 minutes and requires minimal downtime so you can go back to your daily routine immediately after. In addition to laser treatment, our clinic also offers chemical peels for darker lips. Contact us today if you are looking for dark lips treatment in Delhi.