Have you ever felt conscious leaving the four walls of your room because of dark circles? Have your dark circles attracted unwanted and often nasty comments like you are tired or sleepy or both. If that’s the case, you are not alone.
Dark circles are not as uncommon as you might think. Often accompanied by puffiness underneath the eyes, this is one of the most difficult condition to treat. Fortunately enough, some subtypes of dark circles can very well be treated and you must pray and hope that your dark circles fall into the treatable type.If you are looking for dark circles treatment in Delhi, then read on further.
What are the causes of dark circles?
“True” dark circles are divided into 3 types:
- Genetic type: Such individuals usually have a family history of dark circles. Such dark circles are often earlier in onset and involve both upper as well as the lower eyelid.
- Pigmented type: This kind is the result of deposition of melanin pigment in and around the eye. This can be aggravated by fatigue, lack of sleep, constant rubbing of eyes, dry skin, and allergies. This is easier to treat compared to other subtypes of dark circles.
- Vascular type: Sometimes, dark circles are not the result of true deposition of skin pigment or melanin. Instead, due to the anatomy of the bone around the eyes, blood vessels in the surrounding area become stagnant leading to leakage of blood pigment or hemosiderin. This gives an ashy grey or blue color to dark circles which usually responds to caffeine and vitamin K containing creams.
The Best Candidates For Dermafusion Treatment
- Dull and tired skin due to ageing and sun exposure can be restored with dermafusion facial
- Smiles lines around the mouth can be corrected with dermafusion facial
- Acne scars, injury scars, or chicken pox scars can be reduced with dermafusion facial
- If you are looking for non surgical procedures that don’t involve incisions and scars, you can opt for dermafusion facial.
Another common cause of dark circles is the “pseudo” dark circle or the tear trough deformity. The sunken appearance of the eyes gives an appearance of “dark circles”. These dark circles are not the result of pigment deposition or vascularity but due to fat pad loss around the eyes area. This is best responsive to treatment.At Influennz Clinic, we understand the importance of treating dark circles effectively as they can be caused by various factors such as genetics, aging, lack of sleep or dehydration. Our team of experts use advanced techniques like laser therapy or chemical peels to treat dark circles in a safe and efficient manner. We also offer customized treatment plans based on individual needs to ensure optimal results. Consult our experts today if you are looking for dark circles treatment in Delhi.
What are the treatments available for dark circles?
- Chemical peels: The peels for the under eye area should be gentle and mild. Hence, often more sessions are required. Read More
- PRP underneath the eye: PRP consists of a cocktail of different growth factors all pooled from one’s own blood. This can cause reduction in dark circles and under eye rejuvenation too. Read More
- Photofacial: IPL light therapy can release broad band light rays that can lead to skin lightening and skin rejuvenation in the undereye area. Read More
- Pico laser: An advanced form of Q switch laser, pico laser can work on even the most resistant kind of pigmentation. Specially suited for Indian skin, pico laser shots around the eyes have given wonderful results in “pigmented” subtype of dark circles. Read More
- Under Eye fillers: If your dark circles are the result of “sunken eyes' ' or tear trough deformity, you are truly blessed. Believe me! This is because tear trough can be corrected with a simple procedure known as undereye filler that instantly lifts your undereye area. The results can last upto a year and has no downtime Read More
Dark Circles Treatment in Delhi
Influennz Clinic offers effective dark circles treatment in delhi to help individuals achieve a refreshed and youthful appearance. With their expert team of dermatologists and advanced techniques, they provide personalized solutions tailored to each patient's specific needs. Whether caused by genetics, lack of sleep, or other factors, their treatments target the root cause of dark circles, aiming to reduce pigmentation, improve blood circulation, and tighten the skin around the eyes. Through a combination of medical-grade skincare products, non-invasive procedures, and customized treatment plans, Influennz Clinic strives to provide long-lasting results and enhance the natural beauty of their patients. Schedule a consultation today and take the first step towards brighter, rejuvenated under-eye skin.