Body polishing and peels
Are you intimidated by models in their beachy avatar, smooth polished skin and searching for body polishing in Delhi? Although there might be several skincare treatments they might go through, one common thing that most of them would swear by is this skincare treatment.
Body Polishing At Influennz
Body Polishing is like a full-body exfoliation that removes dead skin cells, promotes cell regeneration and leaves the skin moisturized. In this treatment, the dead skin is removed using aluminium oxide crystals attached to a suction device. This extracts the most superficial layer of the dead layer of the skin also known as the stratum corneum. This makes the skin look fresh. A session of body polishing includes exfoliation, hydration and pack application.
Skin Polishing At Influennz
Sun exposure, dry skin, uneven skin tone, and dryness are common these days. Say hello to soft and rejuvenated skin with the body polishing in Delhi at Influennz. Since it’s versatile, it can be done on the face, back, arms, and other body parts.
How It Works
Body polishing has numerous benefits for your skin, including:
- Exfoliating your skin to remove dead skin cells
- Unclogging to prepare for a body treatment
- Promoting cell regeneration to encourage healthy skin
- Moisturizing and hydrating dry skin
- Promoting blood flow with an invigorating exfoliation
- Reduces pigmentation
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hydrates skin
How Is It Different From A Body Scrub?
Both body polish and scrub are quite similar. Both exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells. However, body scrubs are done in a salon with a scrub paste. Body polishing removes dead skins and nourishes them as well. It is done via a microdermabrasion machine. It creates a vacuum between the skin and abrades and exfoliates the skin surface using aluminium oxide crystals. Compared to a body scrub, body polishing is a more standardised procedure and it results in even removal of dead layers all across the body, even at the areas with thick elbows and knees.
We offer a variety of body polishing treatments for body polishing in Delhi to choose from, including:
- Anti-cellulite polish, which uses invigorating ingredients to help improve circulation
- The “glow-enhancing” polish, which uses certain body peel to leave the body feeling soft and nourished
- Tan-optimizing polish, which combines laser toning with microdermabrasion, especially for areas with a deep tan and uneven pigmentation.
Precautions To Be Taken After Body Polishing
- It’s important to not overdo body polishing. Using a body polish too often can over-exfoliate your skin, leading to irritation or redness.
- Keep in mind that you should skip polishing or exfoliation if you have open sores, cuts, or sunburns. You can resume your usual schedule once your skin has been healed.
- Anyone with sensitive, sunburnt skin should refrain from getting a body polishing treatment as any harsh, rough or vigorous skin may tend to damage the skin.
- Make sure to inform your doctor about any allergic reactions that you may have.
- Look out for any reaction that you may have from our body polishing treatments.
- Make sure to compulsorily use sunscreen after the treatments.
- Refrain from using soap bars after the treatment as soap makes the skin dry thus removing all the moisturizing effect.
- Body polishing does not involve the face. Make sure it is avoided during the treatment.
- Make sure to take one week gap between the treatment and any event you want to attend.
Body Polishing In Delhi
If you’re looking for a great body polishing experience in Delhi, you need to check out Influennz skin and hair clinic in Hauz Khas. We offer a variety of services that will make your skin and hair look fantastic. Our team of experts are passionate about helping their clients achieve their desired results, and they’ll work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your specific needs. One of the things that sets Influennz apart from other clinics is our use of state-of-the-art technology. This allows us to provide superior results without causing any discomfort or pain. In addition, we offer a wide range of services including hair removal, laser hair reduction, facials, and more. If you’re looking for an affordable, comfortable, and effective body polishing in Delhi, be sure to check out Influennz skin and hair clinic.