The BB Glow treatment is perfect for a no-makeup makeup finish for weeks at a stretch. The BB glow treatment is one of the latest procedures in Korean beauty, using KFDA approved products. It is a safe procedure that gives your skin radiant, highlighted contours, smooth look much like any other foundation.
What Is BB Glow Treatment?
BB Glow Laser in delhi is a non-surgical method that is minimally invasive. A tinted pigment is applied by a nano-needle or micro-needle to probe the skin. It boosts skin rejuvenation and collagen production. The BB Glow serum also adds nutrients to your desired skin tone in your skin.
What Are The Benefits Of A BB Glow?
- It gives you a no-makeup makeup look for 1 to 2 months straight
- It is customized for every skin type and colour
- It gives you a glowing and radiant complexion
- It hydrates the skin
- It reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- It reduces the visibility of dark under-eye circles .
- It reduces the visibility of blackheads and pores.
- It evens out the blemishes and discolouration in the skin texture.
- It reduces the visibility of melanin content in the skin before and after UV exposure.
- It covers up redness (rosacea) and broken capillaries.
Before The Treatment
- Avoid going directly under the sun to avoid sunburn. The procedure cannot be executed on a sunburnt skin
- Do not take Asprin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen 24 hours prior to the treatment.
- Avoid waxing or threading of the face 3 days before the treatment.
- Do not use retinol, peels and acne creams on the facial for at least two to three months prior to treatment as these will make your skin extremely sensitive
After The Treatment
- An aftercare cream will be provided by the doctor which must be used regularly as directed by the doctor in order to promote healing and make sure the effects last
- Avoid exercise for 48 hours and alcohol consumption for 12 hours
- Avoid using makeup in the treated area for 12 hours
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun, UV light and freezing temperatures. Avoid going to the steam and sauna for at least two weeks post-treatment.
- Avoid going to the swimming pool for 7 days
- Avoid washing your face for 24 hours
- Avoid using retinol products and vitamin C for 8 weeks
Who Should Avoid BB Glow Treatment?
The BB Glow laser in delhi Facial should be avoided by those who:
- Are pregnant and/or nursing
- Have skin cancer, skin disease, active infections, or open wounds
- Are taking Accutane
- Have allergies to any ingredients being used
- Have had injectable fillers applied within 2 weeks of receiving the treatment
- Are on blood thinners
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Most people require at least 2 sessions to acquire their desired results. Depending on the skin coverage required, or the intensity of the flaw that is being covered, you might need 3-6 treatments.
If you are tired of applying foundation daily and are looking for a safe, effective and long-lasting solution, BB Glow laser in delhi treatment is the right choice for you.